BIPP Scotland in collaboration with Edinburgh College will be hosting two guest lectures on Wednesday 13th March. The both sessions are free to all BIPP Members.
Jonathan is an exceptionally skilled Advertising photographer based in Greater Manchester. His work combines technically controlled lighting and problem solving. His clients include Transport for London, Hasselblad, Royal Mail, Remington and Nicky Clarke to name a few. In his own words, and I could not have put it better “You can’t polish a turd” one photographer told me. I beg to differ….My name is Jonathan and I’m perfectly suited to still life photography”.
Tram: Bankhead Station
Car: Parking can be found at Powerleague (five aside football), 66 Bankhead Drive, Edinburgh EH11 4EQ for £2 a day.
Bus: Sighthill Campus has good public transport links, including trains, trams and buses into the centre of town.
• From city centre: use trams, or 2, 12, 22, 35 and 300
• From Airport: use trams or 100, 200, 300 and 400
• From Gyle/Edinburgh Park: use trams or 2, 12, 22 and 35
• From Wester Hailes: 20 and 21
• From North Edinburgh: 21
• From South Queensferry/Kirkliston: 63
• Night buses from city centre: N22, N25 and N34