BIPP Scotland in collaboration with Edinburgh College will be hosting two guest lectures on Wednesday 13th March. The both sessions are free to all BIPP Members.
John is an international award winning photographer based in the Highlands of Scotland. The topic of the talk will be ‘Diversify’ which reflects John’s approach to his photography business. He is well known for thinking outside of the box and likes to mix genres of photography which include his approach to fine art Weddings, Commercial, Press and PR photography. Recently he has completed and published a book ‘The Magic of The North Coast 500’ travelling thousands of miles around the Highlands documenting the landscape and much more.
Tram: Bankhead Station
Car: Parking can be found at Powerleague (five aside football), 66 Bankhead Drive, Edinburgh EH11 4EQ for £2 a day.
Bus: Sighthill Campus has good public transport links, including trains, trams and buses into the centre of town.
• From city centre: use trams, or 2, 12, 22, 35 and 300
• From Airport: use trams or 100, 200, 300 and 400
• From Gyle/Edinburgh Park: use trams or 2, 12, 22 and 35
• From Wester Hailes: 20 and 21
• From North Edinburgh: 21
• From South Queensferry/Kirkliston: 63
• Night buses from city centre: N22, N25 and N34